Mitra Television Network
Mitra is a private Channel Television of Atta Mohammad Noor who is the Governer of Balkh Province in the north of Afghanistan.
Please pay attention on this statement by Mitra TV: ''Government of Afghanistan are paying monthly 100000 US Dollar, private Land Rover Vehicles and many Bodyguards to Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, an Afghan politician, warlord and also current leader of the political party (Hezb -e-Islami)''.
As an Afghan writer, member of the National Journalist and Correspondents of Union Afghanistan (ID No. 1039, year 2005) and also as a member of International Journalist Identification Database and Social Networking Community, I would like to ask some questions from Atta Mohammad Noor and these are following as:
1. Are you not a warlord person, Mr. Atta Mohammad Noor?
2. Is Gulbuddin Hekmatyar not a warlord person, Mr. Atta Mohammad Noor?
3. Is the current government and parliament of Afghanistan not under the influence of warlord leaders?
Whole population of Afghanistan know that all warlord leaders came to Afghanistan on the year of 2001 with the help of name of Democracy. Only the leader who was absent on the year of 2001 was Gulbuddin Hekmatyar. N0w he is also in Afghanistan and wanted to get some money.
The full prove documents are available which shows that these current political leaders of Afghanistan are the same warlord leaders who ruined Afghanistan on the year of 1992 -1995.
Within these 16 years, United States of America support these leaders. One of the famous leader was Hamid Karzai, former president of Afghanistan. On the beginning of 2001, the innocent people of Afghanistan got cheated on the name of Democracy.
John Forbes Kerry, former US Secretary of State came in Afghanistan and gave Abdullah Abdullah the seat of Prime Minister of Afghanistan.
Is the government of Afghanistan not a puppet Regime?
At last please give a look on the following statement from Tolo News:
1. Gulbuddin Hekmatyar 90 Bodyguards 78 Vehicles
2. Atta Mohammad Noor 79 Bodyguards 61 Vehicles
3. Sibghatullah Mojadidi 83 Bodyguards 62 Vehicles
4. Abdul Rashid Dostum 42 Bodyguards 17 Vehicles
5. Abdul Rasul Sayyaf 33 Bodyguards 28 Vehicles
6. Ismail Khan 79 Bodyguards 61 Vehicles
7. Mohhammad Mohaqiq 87 Bodyguards 16 Vehicles
8. Allah Gul Mujahid 42 Bodyguards 14 Vehicles
9. Kalakani 33 Bodyguards 7 Vehicles
10. Homayoon Hamayun 62 Bodyguards 22 Vehicles
11. Haji Abdul Qadir 75 Bodyguards 36 Vehicles
12. Rauf Ibrahimi 58 Bodyguards 4 Vehicles
13. Mullah Tarakhel 63 Bodyguards 47 Vehicles
14. Ahmad Zia Massoud 3 Bodyguards 1/ Bulletproof
15. Ramazan Bashardost No Bodyguard 1/private car